Well I think I took an unexpected break from writing. I’m not sure why. I can say it’s because I started a new job in October. Or I can say that because my job involves writing full time I had no extra words to type out. I’m not sure why. But what I can say is:
- I’m still not divorced and STBX is still an ass and makes my life difficult even when I don’t see him. He at least finally has a job and will have to pay child support (let’s hope).
- My kids each got older
- The holidays were hard
- I had a meltdown over the holidays. Because my kids told me how the tree was decorated at STBX’s with MY ornaments (from my mom – over 35 yrs. worth).
- I rarely sew. I have no fabric (STBX still is hiding it all) and I have no money to buy any.
- I am not motivated to work out. I am probably at half of what I was doing in the summer. Therefore I feel icky.
- STBX STILL is not taking the kids swimming. Even though there is a court order that he has too.
- The only “perk” of being a single mom was the fact that I make so little money my kids can go to resident camp on scholarship. Plus I get a staff discount. So I can almost afford it.
- My job is boring. And I still feel upset with the “system” that I was forced to take something I didn’t want in a field I don’t want to be in until I retire.
- My job has kept me from being truly depressed. I *have* to get up in the morning and I am not working from home isolated.
- I’m still completely in love with the LOML. He is my soulmate. He gave me a card for Valentine’s Day. A card with meaning. A card with a personal note written in it.
Hopefully 2016 will bring change. In a positive way.